- The Royal Pack DLC lets existing FFXV owners upgrade to the Royal Edition
- It is for Rs. 1,248 on PS4 and Rs. 1,246 on Xbox One
- The Final Fantasy XV Season Pass is not included
Alongside the release of Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition for PC is Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition for PS4 and Xbox One. It includes the base game, the Final Fantasy XV Season Pass, and new features such as a new map, first-person view, and the ability to explore the sea with a boat.
Since its announcement, Square Enix has been silent on how much it would cost existing Final Fantasy XV owners to upgrade to the Royal Edition. Buying Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition on its own is $50 internationally and Rs. 2,499 in India. But if you already own the game, you can spend a lot less.
Listings for Final Fantasy XV Royal Pack DLC — an upgrade for existing Final Fantasy XV owners— on the PS Store and Microsoft Store indicate that existing owners spend half price. The Final Fantasy XV Royal Pack DLC price is Rs. 1,248 on PS4. Meanwhile, Xbox One owners can pay Rs. 1,246 for the Final Fantasy XV Royal Pack. It should cost $20 internationally
Keep in mind that this not include the Final Fantasy XV Season Pass.
Final Fantasy XV Royal Pack DLC features
- Insomnia City Ruins – new map leading straight to the game’s climactic end.
- First-Person View – mode allowing players to see Eos through Noctis’s eyes
- Armiger Unleashed – powered-up combat mode
- Royal Cruiser – open-sea exploration, new fishing spots and recipes
- Regalia Type-D – new acquisition and enhancement quests
- Additional Trophies